141. If the wife of per man who is living mediante his house, attrezzi her face preciso go out and play the part of per fool, neglect her house, belittle her husband, they shall call her puro account: if her husband say: “I have put her away,” he shall let her go. If her husband say: “I have not put her away,” her husband may take another woman. The first woman shall dwell durante the house of her husband as a maid servant.
143. If she have not been verso careful mistress, have gadded about, have neglected her house and have belittled her husband, they shall throw that woman into the chicchera.
144. If verso man take verso wife and that wife give a maid servant onesto her husband and she bear children; if that man attrezzi his face to take per concubine, they shall not countenance him. He may not take per concubine.
If per woman hate her husband, and say: “thou shalt not have me,” they shall inquire into her antecedents for her defects; and if she have been verso careful mistress and been without reproach and her husband has been going about and greatly belittling her, that woman has mai blame
145. If per man take per wife and she do not present him with children and he batteria his face onesto take per concubine, that man may take per concubine and bring her into his house. That concubine shall not rank with his wife.
146. If verso man take per wife and she give a maid servant to her husband, and that maid servant bear children and afterwards would take rank with her mistress; because she has borne children, her mistress may not sell her for money, but she ong the maid servants.
148. If verso man take a wife and she become afflicted with disease, and if he servizio his face puro take another, he may. His wife, who is afflicted with disease, he shall not put away. She shall remain in the house which he has built and he shall maintain her as long as she lives.
149. If that woman do not elect sicuro remain mediante her husband’s house, he shall make good sicuro her the dowry which tavolo maiotaku she brought from her father’s house and she may go.
150. The mother after her (death) may will onesto her child whom she loves, but onesto verso brother she may not.
151. If verso woman, who dwells con the house of a man, make a contract with her husband that a creditor of his may not hold her (for his debts) and compel him to deliver per written agreement; if that man were per debt before he took that woman, his creditor may not hold his wife, and if that woman were sopra debt before she entered the house of that man, her creditor may not hold her husband.
152. If they contract a debt after the woman has entered into the house of the man, both of them shall be answerable onesto the merchant.
If per man give preciso his wife field, garden, house or goods and he deliver sicuro her per sealed deed, after (the death of) her husband, her children cannot make claim against her
153. If per woman bring about the death of her husband for the sake of another man, they shall impale her.
155. If verso man have betrothed verso bride sicuro his son and his chant have known her, and if he (the father) afterward lie mediante her bosom and they take him, they shall bind that man and throw him sopra the water.